10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nude Beach (Maslin Beach) Adelaide @ Australia

Since I’m not celebrating the arrival of year 2009 (poor me, no one invites me for any party or celebration), why not I blog about something exciting.

Have you heard of Maslin Beach, South Adelaide? It looks like a normal but beautiful beach.

But if you look closer, you would realize that part of the beach are for those with clothes on; while for the other part, you would need to have everything off your body!

So, guys, if this is your first visit, better bring a small paper cup. Just in case,  you get too ‘excited’, you will know what to do with the cup.

For me, the only thing I was willing to take off was my slippers, so I asked my brother to use his camera to zoom into any nearest person.

Aha! We have found our victim! Let's zoom in!

My brother almost fainted when he showed me the photo.

I finally understand why would a dangerous inflated spiny puffer fish died at the beach with its mouth opened widely.


No comments: