10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Me and My Current Worklife

I’m very sorry for not updating my blog for the last 2-3 weeks. Life has been fully overloaded with tasks lately. For the past 2 months, since I came back from Bangalore, you could see me in my workplace everyday including weekends. I am so busy that except from going home to sleep, the rest of the time I spend it in my workplace.

Anyway, I still have time to enjoy my “business”. Not as busy as this person…

Have a look at my calendar; I am still working on Public Holidays!

My job is about validating electronic stuff, making sure a microchip is functioning well. So, whenever we are suspecting any bug (computer term of calling a problem or flaw) in our hardware, we would need to do lots of experiment by using highly advance technology to analyze the hardware just to make sure that it is a bug before routing it Design Engineer for fixing.

When a new hardware is out, usually there will be lots of bugs. So everyone in my team would be working like crazy. When a test for the hardware fails, you know someone will be spending a lot of energy and time to work on a suspected bug.

In other words, we are very afraid of bugs. So if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who works same field as I am; don’t ever and ever try to bring him or her to the movie below. It would scare the hell out of him and her……

Just kidding….

6 comments:

RealGunners said...

i don't do validation, but in my new job, bugs is the major enemy too =.=

AsX said...

Sigh, bugs has been bugging our buggy life lately too. :p

Anonymous said...

Your job sounds really complicating and hence I suppose that's why most of the days you're tied up. Try a different bug business, maybe Rentokil? :-)

AsX said...

Hehe! Rentokil? Then Spiderman would be considered as another horror movie for me.

RealGunners said...

i heard HVM is going to come up with somemore local productions like: katzhat man, cockroach man, lipas man, ladybug man, cicak man..

oops.. i think cicak man already got.. hahaha

u're gonna have many horror movies..

AsX said...

Those movie must be released during Halloween, i guess many people scare of bugs too! How come there is no movie about Debugging or Ex-Terminator or Bug-Free?