10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Night in LCCT (Sleeping On The Floor)

It’s almost 3am now, I’m in LCCT airport. For some personal or should I say ‘family’ reason, I was requested to go Meizhou, China. The journey later would be tough because I would need to take a flight to Shenzhen, bus to Luohu Bus Station and then train to Meizhou.

Earlier today or should I say yesterday, I took a 10:45pm flight to LCCT from Penang. Life started hard after that. I was sort of sleeping on the floor while waiting for my early flight to Shenzhen. Yeah, it flight like being homeless or being optimistic a bit it felt like travelling in budget – backpacker style. As I was blogging, here was the view from where I was sitting.

If you had looked closer, you could see a lot of people sleeping on the floor! I really respect some people because he could sleep on the floor while snoring as loud as he could, waking everyone around him!

Some fortunate folks were lucky enough to find chairs and tables to lay their heads on.

Anyway, there were some inconsiderate people too! While everyone was asleep, they were chatting and laughing loudly! It was even sad to know that they were Sarawakians because all of them were wearing ‘Sarawak ITF’. Don’t know what is that stand for, maybe “Sarawak IdioTs Federation”?

Well, try to grab some sleep! Hope I would not wake up naked, being robed. L Will do more updates on my journey later, if there is any wifi available. Sorry that i am not able to make this entry sound interesting because i am really too tired.

3 comments:

丁丁 said...

Don't forget to put on your mask and quarantine yourself after you are back. Safe journey and take care. ;)

dreckker said...

going to China ehh?? do what there?? look for future wife kahh??

AsX said...

ThinkING -> Thx, girl. I will if i manage to live :P

dreckker -> Do you know the ratio between girls to guy is how much in Shenzhen? 7 girls to 1 guy! Sound like a happy man, right? Unfortunately no...