10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Don’t Know What Are They Singing, But They Are Good???!!

I don’t know whether anyone experience this before – You listened to a foreign song, you don’t understand what were they singing actually but ended up being obsessed with the band. This is what happens to me lately. Think of it, it is weird, right? Who knows they might be scolding me right from the beginning of their song till the end; while I am being stupid, enjoying them repeatedly cursing me. It might also be something like this:



Anyway, I got to know a band called ‘All Around Attack (AAA)’ after listening to the opening theme of a children-based Japanese superhero series called Kamen Rider Den-O. It was a happy song that made me searching for this band performing the same song live:



I became more obsessed after watching some of their live performances on youtube – great performance and great song; just that I don’t know what they were singing about.


So, anyone is having such experience?

No comments: