10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feeling Down...

I’m down….really down. The feeling is pretty awful. I feel like what to hide somewhere and escape to a place where no one knows me, escape from the reality of life. Every night I wonder how I could face tomorrow, how could I put on a brave and happy face accepting the challenges ahead. I have lost my appetite, I have lost my sleep, I guess I have lost myself.

Now I’m looking towards next week holiday for recovery, just somewhere I could find a peace of mind, somewhere no one knows me, somewhere secretive.

I never know I am weak in accepting changes, I thought I would be the happy one, but the pain is unbearable, it hurts till the heart, I guess I am human after all.

If only I think less, if only I am stupid a bit, if only I am not aware of what is happening around then I guess the impact is not that huge. If only… I am who I thought I should be… happier.

Hmm.. hope I feel better after bursting this out. Hopefully it eases the pain a bit. Was feeling like something stuck on my throat and not able to get it out, until I force myself to vomit out everything inside.

Please don’t ask me what happen, do not feel like sharing it at the moment. 8 days left for me to be momentarily invisible.