10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

J.O.V.I.T.A

After being complained (at the comment box) last year, I made it a must to ask Jovita out for a dinner for my Kuching trip. Jovita herself reminded me of how much I had aged throughout the years in West Malaysia – Going out with her gave people an impression that I was an old man preying at those underage children.

 

To make thing more interesting, she is currently a teacher (Guy! I know what you are thinking. Go and clean your brain!!!).  I don’t know how a girl who looks like a 16 year old manages to handle a class of students that not only look taller than her but around 16 years old also. But from what I was told, she manages to handle it well. In additional, she was very fierce in class. (It makes me agreeing to the logic that smaller dogs are fiercer than those big ones. Don’t believe? Try observing the dogs around your neighborhood)

 

I have known Jovita for 10 years. She was the only person that gave me a present for my graduation (which I forgot to send any gift for hers. Shame on me… L) I still keep her present in my cubicle. It was 2 Parker pens with my initials carved. 

I have even kept the note that was wrapped together with the gift – “Congratulation On Your Graduation!!”. 

These pens were only used for my signature.

 

Anyway, this might be my last outing with Jovita because she threatened to reject all future outings with me because I didn’t allow her to pay for anything. It is always my personal policy not to let girl footing any bill when it was just 2 of us (unless she is my wife or gf J).

 

By the way, for those who are interested, Jovita is still single and available. Oh ya, if you notice, her eyes were quite special. (I should have a more close-up shot than secretly snapping photos of her)

40 comments:

RealGunners said...

somehow, i just, in a spur of the moment, felt that 2 words best describes you:

you're shait..

AsX said...

Actually..... for once.... i agree with you... I'm shait....

dreckker said...

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dreckker said...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AsX said...

dreckker -> See? You are missing me dy... no more buddy to drink with u right?

dreckker said...

yaaaawwwwwnnnnn...........................................................................................................................

dreckker said...

so her eyes got apa special ahh?? got electric kah???

dreckker said...

or macam the X-Men guy - Cyclops...

dreckker said...

or issit blue in color... macam orang english...

dreckker said...

I is boring..... yawnn....................................................................................................................................

dreckker said...

wtf.......

I need a break from work lar...

wanna die liaw... argghhhh!!!!!

dreckker said...

lalalalalalalalalalala

lalalalalalalalalalala

dreckker said...

wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....
wtf.....

dreckker said...

to answer your reply: got lar... still got cow here to go drink... probably tomoro night lah... Siti's last day at L2 ma.... so should be dropping by lah...

I did notice two huge eye bags though... were you referring to them being special???

dreckker said...

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalala..........

AsX said...

dreckker -> wtf... spamming again! U okay or not? Remember to say Hi to Sharon for me...

dreckker said...

eh... you haven't reply my question wei... so issit the two huge eye bags??

dreckker said...

I think so lor... the eye bags very the big wei...

lalalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalalala..........

lalalalalalalalala..........

dreckker said...

aiyo... sharon ahh?? don wanna hirau dia liaw lahh... asyik sombong saja... knn... -_____-

dreckker said...

actually I feel like staying home and sleep lahh...

so tired wei... kekurangan tidur... wanna die liaw...

sommore today overslept until 830am... mch...

roarr!!!!!!!

dreckker said...

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsX said...

dreckker -> Nope, not the eye bags... But i hinted you about her eyes when u came to pick me up for beer... u remember?

dreckker said...

I forgot oredi lah... nowadays got short term memory lost syndrome...

wtf.....wtf.....wtf.....wtf.....

jo said...

wei...so this is why u msg me earlier on!! so if i didnt complain last year, u 're not going to look for me is it? hmmn...10 years of friendship!

eye bags prove that teaching is not easy.

AsX said...

Oh no! Someone "fatt lan zha" dy. No worry, Jo. Will always look u up when i go back Kuching. I sms you to let u know i blog about u, so that won't catch you by surprise. :)

dreckker said...

ehh dude... so got apa special ahh???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jo said...

fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha fatt lan zha !!!!

dreckker said...

hahahaha.... looks like my disease spread like H1N1 liaw....

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

lalalalalalalalalalala.........

AsX said...

Dreckker, meet Jovita. Jovita meet Dreckker. Both of you can get married dy.

dreckker said...

eh dude... u forgot to makan your medicine today issit??? wtf...

or you took too much ubat... overdose oredi???

dreckker said...

sommore you kena memory dump issit? ?
I is gay-ing with you remember??

hahahahahahahahaha.....

lalalalalalalalala.....

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf....

AsX said...

Dreckker -> You mean the blue pill? Ya, i took tat.. still high.. overdose....

Oh ya, i should blog about gay stuff next time... Weeeeeeee!

jo said...

nice knowing u dreckker...so u r the gay partner that asx keep on talking about. He cant stop talking about u.hehe

AsX said...

Jo -> Did i say gay? I just said that Dreckker and I always talk more than an hour on the phone... every morning when i was in Kuching, he would flood my phone with sms, waking me up... Is that what we called gay? OMG, Dreckker, you are INFECTED!!!

dreckker said...

ishh.... I where got flood you phone with smses every morning...?? wtf wtf wtf... you 含血喷人...

lalalalalalalalala........
lalalalalalalalala........
lalalalalalalalala........
lalalalalalalalala........
lalalalalalalalala........

dreckker said...

your comment box is turning into a chat box/forum liaw... knn...

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.....

AsX said...

Dreckker -> And flooded by u! Why flood at this particular blog entry? Hmm...

dreckker said...

wtf... what are you implying ah bugger...

AsX said...

dreckker -> Nothing... Jealously happens...

dreckker said...

?????????
?????????
?????????
?????????
?????????
?????????
?????????