10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Eunice Turns One!

Do you guys remember who this is? 

This is baby Eunice and she has just turned 1 year old. She now looks older than a 1 year old child, don’t know what her parents feed her, maybe fertilizer? 

Okay, I meant a Happy fertilizer...

 

Last weekend, I travelled to Ipoh to celebrate her 1 year old birthday. 

It was quite a grand celebration because we actually celebrated in a nice restaurant with red wine. 

So, what has changed in Eunice since my last visit? Her first word was “Mum” but her mum was not really happy about that because Eunice was referring to food (Baby Translation: “Mum mum!” = “I Want Food”).  

Eunice has learnt to walk, so when I met her, at first I kept asking her to come to me; 

but then I got carried away and making more strange request like “roll over” and “sit” ( I thought I was playing with Max). But Eunice not understanding what I meant was scratching her head instead. 

Eunice love taking photo with her mum, because she will naturally smile in front of the camera.... or maybe she thought her mum is her food?

 

It is not wise to make Eunice angry because she knew how to take her revenge, like confiscating my phone. Hopefully, she did not called up my parents and complained about me.

 

Anyway, Happy Birthday Eunice! Wish you grow up healthy and be a pretty lady. J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since you like her so much.. Den when is your turn to get a girl like Eunice?