10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Summary of My Nightlife in Kuching

Let me try to summarize my nightlife in Kuching for 4 consecutive days.


Fast Cars 

Open Bar 

Draft Beer 

or Draft Beer Accompanied by Cigarette 

Pretty Waitress accompanying us playing cards. Her name was Sharon by the way. 

My sight when I arrive at that bar 

My sight when I was about to leave 

My best friend when I need to relieve something…especially for stuff coming out from my mouth. 

Return Penang ‘Broken’…

14 comments:

dreckker said...

hahhahaha.... this post is funny...

by the way, you grammar needs to be re-checked lah... ie: "her name IS Sharon..." dia belum mati wei....

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Her name might be Sharon for that week... maybe next week she might be Samantha, then Angelina or Dreckkeria? Who knows?

dreckker said...

hmmm.... true oso hor... maybe two weeks down the road become Mrs Dreckker liaw hor... wakakakakaka...

dreckker said...

err... i was kidding btw... wtf...

dreckker said...

I is damn sien wei.... can't do work liaw...

so yea, you guessed it right...

I'm spamming your comment box... wuahahahahahaha.....

dreckker said...

lalalalalalalala.....

lalalalalalalala.....

dreckker said...

yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn.....

RealGunners said...

mm zhi nei ngap mat chun.. those pichas kenot see any meaningful thing la =.=

AsX said...

dreckker -> U need a gf, man!

Gunner -> U need a good interpretation skill or better eyes. Btw, check ur work mailbox. I left a msg for you...

dreckker said...

RealGunner: that is becoz AsX has been drinking like a donkey all the while, so all the pichas like crap... sommore his HP punya camera also like crap... the outcome like crap lah... geddit???


*spamming comment box also boring.......* arghhh!!!!!

AsX said...

dreckker -> I think you are right, i need a good camera...

Lion in the Jungle said...

dreckker: go find your mrs dreckkerina la...aiyo beh tahan you...

btw you all went to the lounge?

dreckker said...

hmm... come to think of it... kindda miss her lahh... haven't been to L2 for the past week liaw... T__T

AsX said...

dreckker -> Go send my regards to her. Hehe