10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Is Exposing Your Butt a Trend?

I know exposing butt crack is a trend. It is usually done by those sexy girls, trying to be sexier. It is similar to those wearing low-cut bras. But how do you explain this?

 

She purposely didn’t wear any panty and she purposely let down her pants! Maybe her butt was too hot till she need to cool it down by exposing to the air. Or… maybe she just wanted to fart freely. I really don’t know, but it reminds me of an animal!

6 comments:

dreckker said...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

I seriously do not understand why you want to do this

AsX said...

Anonymous -> I dunno, wanna make the world more gross?

Anonymous said...

pls respect the butt !

renaye said...

hmm... no comment from me because i thought that was simply fashion crisis!

Lion in the Jungle said...

better la dun wear...