10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Righteous Figure

There was a complain forum for my workplace that allow any unsatisfied employee to file complaints or questions on anything they like. Once approved by the administrator, the stuff would be published to all and then someone from the top management would be responsible to answer it.

 

Lately there was a complaint being filed related to what I said in my ‘Double Standard’ entry.  Although the management did not publish this complain, it was answered by our division manager through internal mails. My colleagues who read my blog thought I was the one responsible for it; this is understandable because what I complained was basically the content of the complaint. But what surprised me was that non-readers also pointed their fingers at me, saying I did a good job.

 

For once, I felt happy instead because in my colleagues’ mindset I was considered as a righteous figure, the one who dare to stand out for everyone (probably the one who get fired first L). I guess maybe because of my past action that implanted this thought into their mindset – I wrote an email to the management, telling them about a crazy janitor that kept barking (scolding I mean) at everyone in the lab (Maybe I shall blog this in future).  This photo reminded me of the janitor.


Well, still it was a nice feeling. I suddenly felt as righteous as Superman…. emm… not this one!

1 comment:

dreckker said...

waliew... suddenly become hero liaw... -____-