10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Butt Crack

I am so ‘black’ (means unlucky in Chinese) lately. At first I want to ask someone to read between the lines of my previous blog. Unfortunately, I ended up doing something wrong and felt terrible instead. But really thankful for the person who left a comment over there, whoever he/she is.

 

Let me share something disgusting. Yesterday I was happily taking my lunch. My food didn’t really look and taste great; but being hungry everything that went into my mouth was satisfying.

I then realized that something was staring at me, attracting my eyes. I had a glimpse. Damn, why did people love to do this? Is it a famous? Or the girl in front forgot her belt and panty at the same time?

My food did not taste the same anymore.


2 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

she's fat rite? that's why you potong stim? if she's gorgeous... different case liao....hahhahaha

AsX said...

Emmm... let me think if she is a pretty girl, maybe the picture in my mind would be different; but if he is a pretty guy... aha! Lose appetite completely.