10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Baby's Life (Eunice Baby Diary)

Hi! My name is Eunice! I am 9 months old. Uncle AsX (he is so old still want me to call him ‘koko’[brother]. He never looks at the mirror is it?) is my daddy’s ‘Heng Tai’ (brother) but we do have the same Chinese surname.


Uncle AsX said that I was pretty girls repellent because pretty girls usually kept away from him when Uncle AsX brought me out to play. They thought that he was my father! What a joke! Of anyone but AsX?  Father's Day would be Doom's day!

 

My bolster is my best friend. Uncle AsX said that it would be my best friend forever in my life because he saw a blogger cum close friend holding an old pillow in her cubicle when she was working!

 

My real father taught me 3 very important things in my life:

1. When anyone is holding a paper with ‘Agong’ (King of Malaysia) printed on it. I should always go and take it from him.

2. When I am hungry and anyone is holding food on his hand, I should also go and take it from him. If I failed, I should use my secret weapon – cry loudly while pointing at the food.  

3. After eating, remember to clean my teeth with my hand because I only have 2 teeth at the moment… they are very precious to me!

 

When I did bad things and need to run away fast. I would use my Babe-mobile. 

Because if I did not run fast enough, I would end up in my prison.

 

Uncle AsX is a bad man, he stole my food! He told my parents that he could not join them for dinner because he had some kind of snake virus and it ended up that we shared the same food for dinner – my favorite porridge with potato! I hate sharing with this uncle!

 

By the way, being a baby nowadays is really hard work! That is why I sleep very often.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Eunice looks like a 1 year old more than a 9 months old. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute baby :) Those dialogs you made for her are funny.

dreckker said...

wtf... got baby already didn't tell... who's the unfortunate mother....???

AsX said...

Jessen -> Hi! Thx for dropping by. Ya, she really looks older than her age.

hyperX -> Glad that you enjoy it. :)

dreckker -> As you know, alcohol = accident 9 months later. Sigh.....

Anonymous said...

LOL. thats funny. She'll love you when she grows old enough to know how to read blog.

Anonymous said...

I heard over the radio (my fm) that it is not recommended of using the babe-mobile by doctors..
might cause the baby to have twisted legs when grow up..
dunno whether it's true or not..

AsX said...

fark -> Maybe she will. And my kids would grow jealous if i don't blog about them...if i have kids in the future.... Should go and find a mum soon :P

Anonymous -> Is it? Then i should warn the mother. Eunice would hate me for this ... or who knows, thx me in the future?