10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flying Back Kuching Soon

Thanks to my brother who fetched me to the airport, I checked in my luggage exactly 2 hours before my flight. My boarding time is 5:15pm so I really have lots of time to spare.

I was thinking whether to have a meal at McDonalds before the flight but changed my mind to save my stomach for Sarawak food.

I hesitated a while before going through Custom Gate and double-checked myself for extra metals, just in case they stripped me naked just to check for a small piece of metal stuff.

Luckily nothing happened, just a bunch of Custom Officers thinking of arresting after seeing me snapping photos at them after passing the gate.

So, next, where is my plane?

Where is everyone else?

I guess I am just too early. Well, maybe I should chat with people online to kill my team…or…. search for pretty air-stewardess to have conversation with… Phewit!

No comments: