10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Cath

Usually I will visit Cath’s cubicle for business purpose or else I would not step into her territory because the location of her cubicle and mine are on different levels. So for this ‘business’ trip, Cath is showing me her Coach handbag!

I received some feedbacks on my previous post, asking who is that girl under “Cath’s City” of my Kuching: Change and Unchange blog. Well, her name is Cathrane, she has a blog too! She is a very hardworking person – her monitor screen will always have a big background showing that she is working and a chat-box to entertain her friends.

Anyway, because of the interests (ya, I’m talking about you guys, you know who you are!), let me show you the different faces of Cath.

(Below) When Cath doesn’t get what you are talking about and pretends to understand.

(Below) When Cath doesn’t get what you are talking about and starts to daydream.

(Below) When Cath finally geta what you are talking about and really listens.

(Below) When Cath pretends she knows what I am talking about and want to draw something but end up drawing nothing.

(Below) When Cath tries to say “fart” but ends up saying “f*ck”!

(Below) When Cath knows that I am shooting her photo and wants to kill me.

(Below) Cannas was shocked after seing Cath’s different faces. (By the way, they are neighbours.)


So now you know Cath and if you need her number, let me know!

14 comments:

RealGunners said...

wtf... u got more photos of her in 1 post than i have in my whole blog... i wan go jump from pee gee 12 top floor d =.=

AsX said...

Dun worry, the most important thing is, she miss you still.

And I bet she will be killing me soon. I might not be able to survive one more day.... Bye bye cruel world!

Btw, pee gee 12 only has 3 floors, won't die one, only breaks ur arms and legs. But againl, she still miss you...

Unknown said...

Gunners >> go penang bridge la. dun left ur leg leg hand hand at pee gee 11+1. =P

asx >> Tmr u wil know!!!

Anonymous said...

wah... can feel the 醋劲...hehe

(just drop by)
YC

AsX said...

YC, Thx for dropping by :)

Gunner, another competitor woi...

Cath, thinking of how to live my last day ...

dreckker said...

ehhh.... how come you blog becomes a pimping site for ladies??

AsX said...

As long as you are happy bro... as long as you are happy... :P (Not letting you commenting more)

Lion in the Jungle said...

wah piang eh every pic can CLEARLY see her nose hole one.. cialat la you bro...

But Cath if you are reading this, yes you are damn cute n you tend to behave like a cat. Am I right?

Unknown said...

Of course can see la. He curi curi took my photo from bottom. :-s

I behave like cat? I think i behave more like crow. Very noisy. =P

AsX said...

Lion, if i chose to take from the above, i scare the wrong 'hole' will be exposed.

Dreckker, see? Sharing Cath's photos make guys happy! At least Lion is happy!

Cath, crow? Emmm, no ler... i tot i talk more....

RealGunners said...

now got many competitor liao.. haih... now hav to jump 2 times fr pee gee 10+2 liao.. jump once break hands and legs, then slowly crawl up jump 2nd time..

AsX said...

Gunner, emmm... maybe that would kill u... or just break arms and legs only and can't die?

Lion in the Jungle said...

Cannas also quite cute ler?

AsX said...

Lion, Yup, she is. But she is taken, by someone from Miri! By the way, she is a professional singer. I mean her singing has reached the professional level, no kidding!