10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Red Eye

What happen to my eye this few days? It’s red! Not enough sleep? Too stress?

Because of this I would need to put my contact lenses away. I have been wearing contact lenses since my first year in university. Strangely, my eyes could last more than the recommended 8 hours of usage. So, some of my close friends don’t even know that I need vision correction!

This morning, I wore glasses to work for the first time. Some of the colleague were surprise to see me in glasses. Actually, I had been wearing glasses since primary 6. The reason? TV! No, not because my face was always just inches away from the TV screen. It was because I thought Clark Kent or Superman was cool! Imagine: with glasses he was normal; but without glasses he could fly. So, I persuade my parents to get me glasses although I don’t need one! Now, with glasses I am normal, without glasses I fell into the drain!

I think I know why I have red eye! It must be the annual department dinner 2 days ago where there were many girls nicely or sexily dress! My eye just could not handle it! Anyway, let me show off to the guys (maybe gals) a nice photo of me and Cath! The photo was too nicely taken for me to cross out my eyes, so this is an exception!

6 comments:

AsX said...

Sigh, girls always say themselves look fat one even they are not...sigh

So, to compliment her: Damn, I look fat too :P....

Lion in the Jungle said...

ee dare to REVEAL you true face liao?

AsX said...

Ya, just once! Hey, the photo is too nice to cross my face. See? So close together. Sure someone would be jealous!

Lion in the Jungle said...

no risk of getting yourself killed?

dreckker said...

looks good looks good...

AsX said...

Lion, Killed? Nah, still okay wat... See? Alive!

Dreckker, I get wat u mean..... damn!