10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hilton Kuching Seafood Buffet

I really don’t expect such places exist in Kuching. Before having to experience the Seafood Buffet at Hilton Kuching, I always thought good buffet could only be found in West Malaysia. I was wrong!

Dreckker treated me to Hilton Kuching Seafood Buffet on Friday evening. Thanks again, bro!

There are good varieties of seafood, ranging from Japanese Sashimi....

….to freshly grilled seafood and meats…

… to pan-fried butter fish….

…and others.

Different coffee could be made by the pressing of a button at the coffee machine. Then, you could hear the machine blending the beans and output fresh cup of coffee.

As for dessert, the choice could easily make cake lover go crazy.

For chocolate lovers, there is a chocolate fountain there! Yipee!

I took in a lot of Grilled Rock Lobster. Fortunately, the Captain was still smiling at us when we left the place. Hopefully they would not close down the buffet. If they do, it might be our fault.

Dreckker and I was there from 7pm till 10pm. And I went to toilet for more than 5 times. In other words, the buffet almost kill me!

4 comments:

RealGunners said...

wtf?? u went all the way back, and u eat buffet???

i'm back in KL and i'm indulging in zhu yoke fun @ pork noodles & wantan mee...

honestly, penang wantan mee sucks... seriously...

AsX said...

Local famous food is for breakfast, evening is usually for buffet, so that we could vommit something when u go for pub later. :P

dreckker said...

dude... didn't see you vomit lehh...

AsX said...

Dreckker, ya, i forgot to utilize that....