10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Drinking All The Way (updated)

Updated with Day 4

Day 1 (Thursday)
I had just arrived Kuching. At 10pm, Dreckker and Daniel brought me for beer at Terminal One.


Day 2 (Friday)
The 15 years Balvenie that I had bought at Changi Airport last time, was officially opened. It was opened at Ipanema (beside Soho), and shared by 5 friends.

We had it on the rock and the whisky was a bit too burning hot for my throat, so I ended up having sore throat the next day.

As whether I managed to get myself drunk, the answer was a slurry “nooo...."


Day 3(Saturday)
From 9pm till 11pm, I had a drinking session with a net friend at Hitz.

At around 11pm: It was Blackburn vs Liverpool, so we went to Lounge 2 to watch the match as well as for the beer. Vivian (a friend since primary 1 too!) joined us for the first time, and had beer mixed with Vodka.

I sent her home 2 hours later before she started swimming in her own vommit.

So, tonight is my last night in Kuching, where would I be tonight?

Day 4 (Sunday)

From 10pm to 12:30am, we went Terminal 1 again. This time, 2 mug of beer already caused dizziness and feeling of vomit upon me.

At 12:30am, we went to Soho. There was less people but I already began my alcohol hugging therapy, holding on The Balvenie from Ipanema.

Anyway, it was a happy time with my best buddies these few nights.

16 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

Who Vivian? sounds familiar

dreckker said...

dude... I still wonder how the hell did you manage to get wasted after 2 - 3 mugs of beer on the last night... -_____-

Lion: Vivian is Chiew Han la...

AsX said...

Dreckker, dude I don't know.... I still dun understand what happen to me? U sure u didn't spike my drink? It seems like time flies....

Lion, Vivian = "Hitam Manis", dunno whether she will read my blog or not.

Lion in the Jungle said...

oh.. how she doing la.. miss her ler... :p

Lion in the Jungle said...

is she in facebook? ahahaha

She just added me in friendster is it you all ask her to add or wat? sounds fishy....

AsX said...

Lion, she is reading my blog and maybe urs. So i guess that's y she adds u. Maybe i'll ask her add u in msn.

AsX said...

Oops.. her Vivian is actually Vivien... Pai seh

dreckker said...

haihh... I forgot to ask you do the blow-job pose with the Balvanie bottle.... hmmm.... that should be priceless...

dreckker said...

IF I really spiked your drink... I bet you'd have seen shots of you dancing in cage in T1 and sleeping by the roadside or swimming in your own "blueeeek" in my blog liaw...... hehehehe...

AsX said...

Hmm.. why not like this... i never seen a lion drunk b4, dare to try?

dreckker said...

good idea... :)

Lion in the Jungle said...

I cant drink la friend......i raise my white flag 1st unless it's a salsa club then i dare to drink a bit cuz can sweat it out..

AsX said...

Come on! Be a man, do the right thing... one mug, cool?

Lion in the Jungle said...

ok la ok la you all win la.. CNY lo...

AsX said...

Hiak! Hiak! Hiak!

Anonymous said...

Do you need some training before you go back to Kuching this time around?? My house is always open. :)