10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monk Goes Hi-Tech

Almost every weekend I would go to Starbucks with my bro. It would be a time for me to relax after a long week and also for me to do some blogging.

This weekend was a bit special because for the first time I saw a monk enjoying his ice-blended drink while playing with his gadget. It was an Iphone! Now I felt I was really outdated!

Maybe in future, wifi would be installed in all temples! That would be pretty cool! Who knows the situation below might happen. Enjoy the video!




9 comments:

RealGunners said...

hahahaha yaya, i love that part.. wahahahaha

just apple said...

LOL funny wei!

Mrcoolku said...

Oh well, like that also can. speechless.

AsX said...

Ya, always remember this scene. Creative and funny!

Leon1234 said...

Funny stuff.

dreckker said...

wtf... monk+iphone...

AsX said...

Dreckker, now you still think Iphone is cool? Wait till i go checkout if any begger using Iphone too :P..

Lion in the Jungle said...

In US Iphone is only USD 199 but of cuz they tie-in with some mobile package la.. abuden?

dreckker said...

ehhh.... I never say iPhone is cool lehh... the cow is the one who likes iPhones... lalalalalala.....