10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

China Milk Scandal

Sorry for not being able to update my blog regularly. It has been a hectic week since I arrived Penang one week ago. My life is now limited to 2 activities - Sleep and Work. For meals, I usually takes them at my work place. I arrive home from work at 12.30am everyday and go to work at 9.15am the next day. Tough life!

Lately there is news regarding China Milk Scandal that led to a worldwide recall in China Milk product. Many babies has been hospitalized and some even died. Since yesterday, I have been receiving the same email telling people which items have been recalled by Agri-food & Veterinary Authority (AVA) of Singapore.

However a check at the AVA website, there are only 3 products that have been recalled.

Anyway, I’m sure China is doing their very best to make sure that this thing will not happen again.

So, tourists in China Red Light District, don’t be surprise if you witness this scenario because of China extra measures in countering the Milk Scandal.

No comments: