10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Malaysia Sweet Malaysia

There’s a saying that “The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence”. After my Bangalore trip, nah, I don’t think so anymore. Everything seems in considerate level here.

In Penang, I rent a room facing the highway as well as the sea. So, once a while, I could hear cars or motorcycles zooming along the highway; but if compare to the endless honking in Bangalore, this is like peanut!

Anyway, I washed all my laundry to get rid of the Masala plus Curry smell that I got from the air of India.

No offence to all Indians, the smell is just not suitable for Malaysian. I don’t want to get mistaken by everyone that I bought and used some kind of Curry or Masala Colognes.

Well, it’s good to be finally home!

No comments: