10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Workplace in Bangalore

Just checked out from Taj Residency, and heading to work at the moment. It has been a long one month stay here; and I don’t know whether it will be my last visit in Bangalore, but if I’m coming again, I guess I could see at least come changes.


Despite the city condition, my office building is exceptionally more advance than my working place in Penang. The area is like a University Campus and combines with the cool atmosphere you could actually have your coffee break under the sun!

Not to land myself into troubles, I would not be commenting anything about my work place, just show some photos.

The campus area

beautiful flowers,

grass, and

water fountain.

Front Desk


Cubicles


My Cubicle



Conference Room

Corridor


Cafeteria

Pantry (I love the coffee machine!)

Volleyball court

Tennis court

Basketball court

One more thing to note, the security is so good that they check for bomb for every car that goes into the area... even my lousy bicycle!

No comments: