10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

'Kiasu' Behavior

Approaching the last day in Bangalore, I seemed to have been caught up with lots of last minute work. Hopefully I did not miss out anything when I catch my flight tomorrow.

Everyday, my hotel would provide me with hair and body care products like shampoo, body shampoo, lotions, toothbrush and comb. All packed and arranged nicely in my bathroom.

Being a typical Asian, everyday I would keep these items in my bag so that the next day I would get another set of new ones. I don’t know whether this behavior is good or not but some Asians actually overdo it – taking life jacket in the aircraft,

stealing napkins provided in the restaurant, some even try to smuggle home the chilies or tomato ketchups in those fast-food restaurant (okay, I did this before).

So for the past 30 days I have been accumulating these products. The problem now is packing them into my bag. The company that supplies these items is Forest Essential, so it should worth the effort trying to get them into my bag.

At first I don’t know what is of this brand until I search it online.

The product even has its expiry date!

So next time if you see tress growing on my head, it means that I have forgotten to check the expiry date!