10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dreckker - One of my Best Friends

Update 16/2/09 2:30am: People don't believe what i said about the sign language so i added in a video.

On Friday, Dreckker gave me a call after viewing my Limpets entry. He said “WTF with your entry? ‘Potong Stim’ (anti-climax) only.” I could imagine him showing me an Italian sign. What sign? This one!




Who taught us this? This guy! Enjoy the video:



I explained that I had nothing else interesting to write, therefore wrote what I saw. Anyway, now I know what else to write to interest my best friend – himself! I bet he will be calling me again when he saw this entry. Whether he will force me to remove it? I don’t know, but I won’t. J

 

I knew Dreckker since Primary One. On one writing assignment, we actually competed against each other. It ended up I lost. I never taste losing before then, so i could not accept defeat and I did what I knew best at that time – cry! It was my Chinese horoscope (Rooster) that I love winning(个性好胜). Till now I will go through any length to achieve success in what I aim for. In my job, I once went to my boss to seek understanding on my disappointing salary review; no satisfied with his answer, I went to see his boss instead. For relationship, I once need the girl to remind me to stop caring her too much and move on after being rejected. For my life, I am an aggressive person on the road, if I am not aggressive enough (when I first came to Penang), I learned to adapt. So, back to my crying, Dreckker comforted me and borrowed his pencil to me, saying it would speed up my writing (kid’s theory). J

 

By then, Dreckker was only my friend, maybe my first friend in primary school. We were not close till we graduated primary school where he managed to skip a level senior than me because he scored pretty well in the public exam (UPSR). We became closer, and we used to play badminton together because we both suck at it. As time past by, homework and school life seemed to catch up with my schedule and we didn’t keep in contact for a while. Dreckker became better in badminton so I never look for him in badminton anymore (remember, I don’t like losing J).

 

So, after graduating Form 5 and after getting our driving license, we re-established contact and were close again. We hang out together when we had free time – gambling, racing our cars, computer games, game console (Dreckker’s), and even gossiping (we were like girls).

 

Three years back, Dreckker invited me to join a direct sales company; without hesitating and with my trust onto him, I joined. We even pulled Lion in. So the arrangement was that I was under Dreckker whereas Lion was under me. We were quite active in that and there was clearly a close bond between us. (By the way, the direct sales product helped me slim down 9kg in 7 days!). Dreckker (from Kuching) and Lion (from KL) often traveled to Penang for the training. Soon, we became inactive because the company was badly run by a couple of new managements; but it was quite an experience with 3 of us working together and on the same bed too!

 

Now, I don’t go back Kuching often, an average of 2 trips per year usually. But we still maintain contact with each other and usually we talked over the phone for more than an hour, and usually during midnight.

 

By the way, before I forget, Dreckker is so rich that he would have something new every month – from car, gadgets, audio system to shoes! Somehow, he is still single and available. Either something wrong with him, or he has yet to find the right girl. I still believe he is gay (Hope he won’t be visiting Penang that soon!).

12 comments:

dreckker said...

wtf............................................................................................................................................................................

AsX said...

More interesting than my 'Limpets' entry rite?

Lion in the Jungle said...

that's so gay! ahhhahahahaha that's so... old too!!

Lion in the Jungle said...

dreckker do the hand signal la!

somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!

dreckker said...

and WTF is with the gay thing... I is not gay okay.. even if gay oso gay with you wad.. wuahahahahaha.. you wanna announce our affair to the world kah???

Lion in the Jungle said...

mah cipiet! who n who gay? sounds more like you n AsX la hahahahha

dreckker said...

all three of us were in the same bed... remember?????????????????

dreckker said...

hehehehehehehehehehe,,,,,,,,,,,,

AsX said...

Hey, 3 of us in a bed.. but dreckker keep teasing lion wat.. with a pillow somemore. Or should i say... Dreckker kept banging lion?

dreckker said...

yea right, you were right beside him, and also banging him wad... hmmm~~~~~

*I think we should stop this gay talk... else our market share will drop faster than the economy lehh....*

Lion in the Jungle said...

mah cipiet broke back mountain meh?

AsX said...

Since when you got mountains?