10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Top 5 Signs A Girl is Desperate For a Husband

*Update 3:05pm: My friend just called and asking me to remove his name (chicken!), just in case that girl read my blog; so now he is know as Chicken!* 

Last few days, I was having a chat with Chicken over the phone for more than an hour (before you say it, yeah we were gay partners :p). We were discussing on a close female friend that we knew who had turned desperate for a husband. It seemed that when a single girl becomes older, her chances of getting a boyfriend or husband becomes slimmer because she need to compete with younger girls; whereas for single guys, the older you get the more ‘valuable’ you become among girls with more or less the same age. However, we were disappointed on how she turned out to be because she was one of the hottest girls I had ever met…. last time.

 

I’m sure getting bombarded by some girls because of this entry (if you girls bombard me, this means that you are admitting so). This is what I observe on some girls around my age (those reaching end of 20s). So, here is the list of top 5 signs that a girl is desperate for a husband or marriage. Anyway, some are for entertainment purpose (because I only heard it, no proof), don’t get too serious (but sadly some are true)!

5. Always carry a pack of condom with holes around, or shall I say Con-Doom. Reason is that if the guy being conned to use it, his life is doomed to be with her since she might carry his baby! So, guys, it's a trap!

4. Keep telling the guy that although her body is not hot but good for bearing children. This supposes to be a direct hint to the guy, so guy if you like her, go for it; if not, stay away. I mean far far far away!
3. Keep hanging around with guys younger than her age. Why? Because if slim chance among older guys, why not open up the ‘market’ with less stringent criteria? And remember that love has no boundaries, especially age. By the way, a note to remember, please don’t ask her why, else this will happen to you.
2. Broadcasting her sms to all single guys she know, saying that she is no longer young and could marry straight with just a few dating. Unbelievable? Well, this is really happening!

FINALLY
1.Turning wedding flower throwing ceremony into a rugby match. Just in case, you don’t know there is a belief that the girl who manage to catch the flower thrown by the bride would be the next one getting married. So, if you see a few girls fighting around over a bouquet of flower, you know how desperate they are!

 

Well, among the 5 things I have mentioned above, more than half of the things are currently being practiced by that female friend of mine. Sad huh? By the way, Chicken is single and available! Don't worry i was joking on the gay part.

11 comments:

YL said...

tht was an interesting read. haha. i shall take note of those actions xD so far i've seen desperate guys =.=" not so much of girls though. haha.

AsX said...

Yi Ling -> So i guess guys should blog about desperate girls and girls should blog about desperate guys in return, right? It's a fair world. ;)

Anonymous said...

The one about point 5.. Does that really happen in Malaysia?
I don't think so lor..
haha.. U left out the large number of ppl who went to the river to "throw mandarin oranges" on Chap Goh Meh...

AsX said...

momo-> You are right, point 5 is what i heard from others. But the real thing that happen is more ...how to say.. 'open' than condom. Don't dare to spill the truth, scare some people can't accept it. Maybe u can ask dreckker, what happen between him and a girl but i bet he too won't say anything about it :P. And yeah, about the "mandarin orange throwing" scene, i wanted to write that but it seems only happen in Penang or some state. When i mentioned to others, saying that the girls even write their own phone number on the orange using waterproof ink, they just laugh off, thinking i was just joking...

dreckker said...

oiii.. dun cin cai use my name leh... between me and which girl ahh???

AsX said...

dreckker -> the school teacher one... nope?

dreckker said...

ahhh??? the one second day already wanna go my house one kahh???

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Bingo! That one! 2nd day already plan for pregnancy...

Unknown said...

I desperate for bf nia. Not husband!! =P

AsX said...

Cath -> U r mid 20s, still early, wait 3-4 years then I'll ask u again. :P

Btw, i know one place to bring u to if u r desperate for a bf :P...

Lion in the Jungle said...

sounds ultra familar... lol

"it wasn't me..."- Shaggy