10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wrong Toilet Incident?

The toilets at my company were strangely located: Level 2 female and male toilet locations were swapped at level 3. So, one day because of urge, i ran into the toilet without looking at the sign and assuming that it was a male toilet.

 

I opened the door straight, ran in and shocked to see a girl standing at the urinal area. Without hesitation, I turned my back said sorry and went out of the place. It was until I stepped out of the door that I realized something was not right.

 

For female readers viewing this entry, this is how male toilet looks like. Yeah, we pee at a wall like area because we could aim and shoot!  

 

Okay, back to the story. I was stunned for a while until my brain told me that girls don’t stand and pee!  Damn it, I was in the right place just now! And that girl was actually a guy who looked like a girl! By then, i didn't feel like peeing anymore.

 

It’s undeniable that some guys look like a girl. Some are even prettier than most girls. No, they did not go for any ‘cutting’ operation or surgery; they just born like that (Yeah, go blame his parents). Look at the photos below; see if you could tell which gender they belong to?

Okay, I was kidding on the last photo. 




8 comments:

Unknown said...

U shud take the girl-alike-guy's photo ma.. =P then this entry will be more interesting..

AsX said...

Oh ya, i forgot your photo!

Lion in the Jungle said...

so she/he actually pee or what? hahaha

foongpc said...

Is she, I mean he really a boy or not? You got check properly? Maybe he's a A-qua : )

At first, I thought another ghost story about haunted toilet! Too bad it's not.... : )

Oh, about my friend's mom who can see ghosts, I'm sure she can see them in Genting, I just don't dare ask her. Cos she's a bit eccentric. I just try to stay away! LOL!

Here's another case of my friend's brother who was haunted by a female ghost in red dress - they approached her for help too. Read it here : )

sabahking said...

very interesting story u have !! and u write it very well !! those photo very funny !! maybe next time girl also can stand and pee !1

Anonymous said...

that must be a pondan eh..... honestly i think for those pondan type of ladyguy, they should go to the male toilet instead of the girl's toilet.

AsX said...

Lion -> He is actually a guy who look like a girl.... But i didn't go to him and check whether there is the ...emm.. 'manhood' over there :P

foongpc -> You mean half-man, right? I tot half-man or a-qua is already being...how to say... 'cut' one? Btw, great ghost story u have

sabahking -> Thanks! You have a great site too! And actually i tot i saw a device allow girl to stand and pee one... but still it would be a weird sight though.

JustinKC -> But if they go to male toilet then everytime i go into the toilet, i will run out again, check the sign to make sure that it is male toilet then go in again.

Kellaw said...

this is the stupid thing they do in PG 12. change the toilets like we do job rotation. so kena la. lol.