10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Earthquake at My Rented Apartment? Paranormal Activities?

I really don’t know what happen. No, my female housemate didn’t bring home a super fat guy to have some wild ‘fun’ in the afternoon; no, the fat guy did not know how to dance…. I hope; 

and no, there was no earthquake around my rented apartment, because we have checked with the neighbours, everything was as usual except this unit.

However, all the tiles seemed to pop out from the floor. It was as if something or someone exerted a big force from one side of the room, cracking the tiles and bursting them.

 

It was as if some paranormal activities were going on in this place. Maybe aliens were partying here in the afternoon?

 

Anyway, the owner had inspected the damage and decided to change all the tiles in the unit. I had no choice but to find a place to stay. I would be homeless soon! Anyone has any recommendation on a place where I could temporarily put up with? L

 

Any idea what would have happened to the tiles? Any idea what would happen to me soon?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your previous post.... 'they' visiting you la...

AsX said...

Yeah rite, but my room is okay..... for now...

But still need to move our so that the owner could carry out some prevention measure...

Hope my room stays the same when i wake up.

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like some kungfu arena. Go do some chinese kungfu pose there la, or keh keh punch the floor wif a ganas face. keke =)

-Su

Kellaw said...

go stay in office la. thats what we usually do also. got massage chair in the room sumore. just bring your clothes. see you in the office in the morning.

Anonymous said...

that's pretty common for apartments or flats.