10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Lost 4 Kg!

Coming back from Chinese New Year,  I got a lot of compliment that I have gotten slimmer. I thought that maybe because I had changed my hair to spiky style with hair standing straight up, giving me an extra 5cm height. 

In addition, I had dyed my hair to dark yellowish brown, so the hair color might had helped in the slimmer look.

So, I was thanking my hair stylist instead. By the way, some of my colleagues or friends were really sarcastic. It was always better not to believe in any word they said.

 

Today I hit the gym for the first time after my ankle injury just to condition my left ankle and made sure that it was ready for sport. Out of curiosity, I stepped on the weighing machine, expecting weight increase because was not able to go to the gym or volleyball game for the past 2 weeks. By then I realized that I had lost 4 kg in just a month! I could not believe it and tried to weigh myself again and again!

 

Gee, what a good motivation to visit the gym regularly! Yeah!

 

By the way, if I saw the weighing machine saying “Out of Order” tomorrow. Maybe I was too heavy till I spoilt it or maybe the 4kg was incorrect…..

2 comments:

dreckker said...

you sure or not lose weight????

I think you shoot too many lizards liaw.... and spiders... and any other creepy crawlers... hehehehe....

Lion in the Jungle said...

you too fat! lose some- weight fat boy~ Russell Peters