10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reader Rewards: 15% Discount on Air Asia Ticket Above RM300 Purchase


Hi all readers! I have reached an agreement with an Air Asia agent cum friend, Ian Sim to provide 15% discount on Air Asia Ticket purchasing that are above RM300 for all my readers and at the same time I shall help him do a blog entry.

 

All you need to do is just quote “AsX Can Fly” when you contact Ian Sim. The route includes international and domestic ones, except Miri, Sarawak.  For more information, please contact him and not me!

 

Actually, 15% was supposed to be my commission for introducing people to him. Since I am not in need of money; and I would not want to be responsible for anything after learning from the latest Dawn Yang case, I would just give such discount privileges to my readers! Just if anything goes wrong, I have lots of details regarding this friend of mine (20 years friendship). J

 

Have fun flying! Remember “AsX Can Fly”!

 

Agent Contact:

Ian Sim (012-8091038)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, Ian now with AA?? :)

AsX said...

Seems like it... I didn't ask much also. U could try calling him..

dreckker said...

ahhh?? serious ahh?? wtf....

AsX said...

Serious lar, go call Ian up to check...