10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Parent Teacher Association Presidency That Need Hurting?

Today, I read a news article by The Star Online regarding people going to the length of splashing a woman’s face with what is suspected to be chilli powder and chilli sauce to prevent her from running for president for her daughter’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA)! 

 

I don’t know what this world has become? Isn’t PTA presidency a small thing? As small as the thing in this advertisement?



Are they getting paid being the president? Or everyone is being heavily influenced by the political drama happening in Malaysia? Or are we watching too many of Taiwan parliament?


What do you think? Or am I the only one finding this news amusing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pay attention in DUM next time ok?!

AsX said...

Yes, boss