10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh no! Been Tagged!

Oh gee, here are the rules...Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Why Cath, why? My first reaction through MSN to her was “Wah Lau”. Anyway, Thanks, here goes:

1. Do you believe love in first sight?
Yup, the electrical shock of love.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Blogging, better than talking to the wall

3. What kind of song do you sing?
Happy and sad love songs, but not to the public (reduce noise pollution)

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
Spend time saying goodbye to everyone and thanks for crossing into my life.

5. Which one would you choose: For guys, a dream car and a dream girl; For girls, a limited edition super luxurious bag and a dream guy.

Dream car of course, girl might leave me anytime. By the way, the car might attract back the girls :p

6. Do you believe in true love?
Yup! I am born because of love what.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My love ones; if losing means death, then i rather replace with mine. Seriously! So, God, kill me first before my love ones, you have my permission!

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Finishing these questions, feel like interview session for me.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Done that, regret that :p

10. List 5 things that u will find in a bf/gf-
Younger than me, same race (no I’m not racist but just not into cross-race marriage, except Japanese ..Kawai!), don’t have dominant characteristic (with my characteristic, sure we will quarrel everyday), shorter than me (if taller than me then my neck might get tired easily trying to look upwards all the time) and know how to present herself well in public (my life will have more public events in future)

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
Does not respect my parents, Not considerate to everyone and too macho looking ( I don’t like looking weaker than my other half)

12. So far, what things that make you proud?
Knowledge, observation skill and generousity


13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Hurting yes, Killing …not that extreme.

14. If you had grant a wish from genie, what would it be?
Getting rich or at least financial freedom! Then I could focus on other stuff on my dream list.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Rich! Use money to spread happiness… I give u 10k, you happy or not?

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Remove my lazy worms or bone

17. If you are sad, what you will do?
Hide myself from the world

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
"Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx; A love song that I never get bored of it

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Well adapt to changes

20. What is the one thing you hate about yourself?
Think too much

Since most of the friends in my list are either already being tagged or don’t possess any chatbox. So, I guess it is safe to say the criteria do not meet so I should stop this here! Feel free to curse me! ~Bluek!

No comments: