10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine’s Day

This time around, I saw lots of my friends or colleagues pairing up becoming couples. Some already sort of announce to the world whereas some are still secretly dating, thinking no one knows. Anyhow, I am truly happy for you guys (You know who you are). As for my newly wedded friends or colleagues, I wish you guys a first Valentine’s Day as husband and wife! Hope that we could see babies in 9 months time!

 

Today is an important day for all couples. Trust me; if you (guys) don’t see the importance of it your partner will surely make you realize its importance.

 

For dating couples, it is a day with roses, candlelight dinner, wine and presents! 

For some, it is a day to test their skill of balancing two dates with two partners (unknown each other’s existence). Some guys use it as the day he propose to his other half; whereas some couples ties the knots today.

 

For those unattached, it is might be just another day, a sad day or a happy day:

Happy Day: Someone agrees for dating today! Going on a date means a lot. It shows that there is a chance to move to next level of relationship. So, the guy or the girl usually gets very nervous before the date. Some might even ask their best friends to teach them how to talk, how to dress, where to dine, or what to do. I remembered when I was in form 2, I wanted to call up a girl and chat with her on the phone. I was so nervous that I wrote my conversation inside a piece of paper and jot down some points to remind me what to say just in case we end up being silence. Silly me!

 

Just Another Day: It’s just a normal day only that most restaurants or dining places are fully booked. Same goes to some hotels. You see more wedding cars on the road and might be laughing at the groom “Hey, do you know that it’s the beginning of your miserable life today?”  You turn on the TV, and it keeps showing movie about a guy meet up a girl and get together, then for some reason there are some misunderstandings till they quarrel and break up, soon they realize something else or start to miss each other and finally ends up together again. Boring!

 

Sad Day: Seeing people hand in hand along the street, seeing couples madly in love, seeing roses being delivered to female friends and seeing almost everyone has their calendar booked for today; you will feel lonely, sad or even jealous of every couple. Just look at the smile on their faces. 

Some will pretend to be busy today or even say that they have some appointments and could not be reached for a few days, but in actual fact they are hiding at home, cutting all communications to the world. Don’t dare to go out because the love sight will make them sad; and don’t dare to talk to anyone because they don’t want anyone to find out how sad and lonely they are.

I’m sure some will blog out how lonely the life is, missing someone or not dating again this time. Well, better luck next valentines!

                                                                                                                           

Which type do you belongs to?  Guess which one I am? Anyway, again, Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: