10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are You That Actor on TV? (Part II - I'm Spiderman!)

Since I got mixed comment for my previous entry, I tried to play around with MyHeritage website to see which celebrities looked like me.

 

The first one was cool! I looked like Tobey Maguire, the actor that played Spiderman the movie…weeeee! 

The second photo was okay too, a sloppier-looking Tobey Maguire. Not bad! 

The third photo was a girl! Damn! 

Hey it was almost the same pose as the second! Does Tobey Maguire looked like Zhang Ziyi also? Nope!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should go and join the QueensBay Mall's Model Search?
U might get many gals cheering or if there is a sms voting system.. maybe u might got it too?
The entry is closing soon i think..

AsX said...

Emm... okay now... time to wake up from dreaming *slapping myself*

It was just a case of mistaken identity...

Superman said...

lol The third one looks like Zhang Zhi Yi?! Lol

AsX said...

Superman -> I'm afraid so, wan to see me in dress and make-up?

dreckker said...

yawn~~~~~~~

AsX said...

dreckker -> let me try your photo and see...