10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Why? Why? Why? (An Unfair World)

Why non-smokers contract lung cancer, whereas smokers are still puffing happily at the age of 70?

 

Why non-drinker suffers from liver cancer; whereas drunk parents are getting ‘high’ and causing the death of their baby?

 

Why some people got contracted with AIDS for no reason; whereas those who go for prostitute, or maybe too poor for that and start ‘screwing’ bottles still could live till 77?

 

Why do innocent girls kept falling for “mouth-sweeten” playboys, whereas good guys still spending Valentine’s Day alone?

 

Why those who practices bad things go unpunished; whereas those who do good still suffer from chain of unfortunate events or even die young?

 

Why hard workers are still struggling at the lowest corporate pyramid, whereas those ‘bullshitter’ or ‘orbiter’ (they ‘suck balls’) are being promoted and having good life?

 

Lots of people are asking me these questions lately. I too ask myself these questions very often. But I just don’t have the answer. Are we living in a fair world? Is the secret of life is being bad to live well? Where is justice? What is Karma? What is Life?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, the answer to your question makes a lot more sense if explained by a Buddhist than a non Buddhist. Am not trying to promote Buddhism but I have done my share of comparisions and their answer seemed the most logical to me. There's lots of stuff on the net that will explain why good things happen to bad people and vice versa. You just have to spend some time researching the subject.

Mathew See said...

thx for ur helping. Eventhough that my sister in law she has pass away but we all appreciate your help. i can't do anything just only can say thx.

thx for ur help.....

AsX said...

Damien -> Thanks for the pointers, i shall seek for answers.

AsX said...

Mathew -> I would like to express my condolence to your family as well as your sister in law's. I'm glad to be able to help out at least a bit. But please do let me know if i could be of anymore assistance. Hope everyone stays strong... it was really a sad day.