10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Life Coach (updated)

Update 26/3 12:50pm: 'Chicken' purposely called me up to add in the advise from one person.


A few days ago, I watched ‘Yes Man’, starred by Jim Carrey. It was a really motivating movie!

The message that they tried to deliver was “Never say ‘no’ to an opportunity”. I made me want to try something else in life and explore all possibilities that life could offer. Then I remembered that I too had some life coaches. Their words shall always be kept in my mind my whole life. 

To be fair, I would state the good life coaches and bad ones. 

Good Coach:

Benny Sng, my volleyball coach during Secondary School:Life offers a lot of stuff. Dare to try everything, good or bad; just don’t get addicted

 

Yap HM, my work mentor: “It’s either the environment changes you or you change the environment; why not try to be the active one”

 

My Dad, indirectly taught me: “There is a solution to everything, all you need is just use your brain. Nothing is impossible! Be creative!”

 

Bad Coach:

Daniel, one of my best friends: “To improve your alcohol intake limit, all you need to do is just drink and drink and drink until you puke. Then you would be better next time.”

 

My 'Chicken' friend on smoking (see whether I could piss him off by this): “All you need to do is ‘tarik’ and then ‘tarik’ again!”

 

Ting, one of my primary school friends indirectly taught me: “Gamble? When you lost the first time, double up! If lost again, double up the total again and again and again……” (Don’t ask me what have happened to him)


(just added) Another of my closest friend: “Say no to prostitution! Say yes to illegal massaging outlets run by those pretty China girls with super extra services”


Hope some of my words do give people good guidance because sometimes i talk a lot. Hopefully they don't remember the bad ones =p

12 comments:

dreckker said...

eh bugger!! my sister reads your blog okay... you wan me to die issit???

Anonymous said...

luckily i'm not on this list! lol...

Anonymous said...

dreckker - eh ur sis dunno meh??

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Ooooh now i know the denying part. No problem, change for u.

AsX said...

Civic -> Maybe after our road trip, then i might have more stuff to write about you. Beware...... :P

dreckker said...

civic: ishh... I think she knew lah... but don't lah say until so obvious...

Anonymous said...

eh, so we're taking the penang, ipoh, thailand trip issit? 1 or 2 cars? i tot dreckker has his own company of friends? wat's the story?

AsX said...

Civic -> We are planning on 1 car. And Dreckker plan to ignore his gang. As for the final destination, still not sure is Thailand, maybe Langkawi. By the way, Dreckker insists not using lion's and my car. Guess he insist who driving?

Lion in the Jungle said...

well i dun want to drive too, cuz my scrap-metal dunno can survive this trip or not for a start.. hahaha...

So As-X will you come down to kl to meet us or wat?

AsX said...

Lion -> For sure, i would be going down. Not missing out the fun!

Afzan said...

ahaa.. nice one. I must see this movie..

Lion in the Jungle said...

well AsX that's what i had in mind about who to drive n all... cuz that vehicle is more SPACIOUS


what do you think? :p