10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Smoking Pregnant Mother

Trust me, I have nothing against smokers.  For me, if you smoke responsibly by isolating yourself against non-smokers, I would be respecting you at least; because you know you are harming yourself instead of others.

 

When I went to have my lunch at Dome Queensbay Mall, I saw a pregnant mother bringing along her small kid, puffing at the smoking area. Sorry about the blurry photos because I was sitting quite far.

 


I was really angry at this kind of mother. I know being a mother is a stressful job but if you want to get pregnant, don’t smoke! If you want to smoke, don’t get screwed without protection! Don’t you know that you are harming the baby?!! How to distinguish you from those parents that abuse their kids?! You are harming your very own fresh flesh and blood even before birth! What kind of mother are you?!! Some more she was bringing her own kid to breath in her second hand smoke!

 

Yeah, I know it was someone’s else problem, but I really could not stand it! Maybe she wanted to create a smoked yogurt flavor kind of breast milk for her baby or kid (There was a research proving that a mum’s diet could flavor her milk)!

 

If I caught my wife (if I ever have one in future) smoking or drinking alcohol during her pregnancy period, I would surely disown her, no matter how much I love her!

 

Please please please smoke or drink responsibly….. 

20 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

yeah man totally understand... and also dun smoke in front of kids too...

RealGunners said...

i'm more extreme la.. for me, lenglui + smoking = g par

. . . . . .

dreckker said...

wuahh... sommore got public awareness post liaw...

g par?? wtf is that? explain can?

Lion in the Jungle said...

bro it's not disown, it's call divorce.. I think la...

then again i think... you must do something about your london la...

Jia Shin Lee said...

well i'm a smoker but i guess people who want to have a family should stop smoking, my mum stopped when she started her family, some people just don't think for themselve and i smoking doesnt release stress people just use it as a excuse to smoke.

AsX said...

Lion -> Okay, okay, let's go London, meet up some girls and fix our England... cool?

Gunner -> Yeah, what is 'g par'?

dreckker -> strange comment from you. I tot you will be saying something more sarcastic like I make a smoking girl pregnant or wat.

Jia Shin -> Yeah, i really respect this kind of mother. *Salute* Anyway, when are you going to teach me smoking? :p

Jia Shin Lee said...

LOL am i suppose to do that? dont smoke it's not good, it's easy to get the hang of it but it's hard to stop, i tried and failed many times ):

dreckker said...

Jia Shin: again, don't be fooled by the bugger... he is a chimney...

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Hmm can't remember who asked me to breath in and 'tarik' again! And i suddenly feel a bit dizzy...

Jia Shin -> Ya, you suppose to teach me. I had a lousy teacher last time.... only keep repeating 'tarik tarik' :P

RealGunners said...

g par = canto pronunciation for pork chop..

Lion in the Jungle said...

still la you england something wrong la kawan.. hahahah

and

Jia Shin: AsX is the mother of all puffers...beware..

dreckker said...

aiyoo... if Pork Chop aka Chu Par, no need to write short form wad... hehehe...

ASX: eh bugger... where got I teach you to tarik tarik..!!!

AsX said...

Lion -> Wow, see a pretty girl over here, then start to stab me is it?

Dreckker -> Hey, my cousin was there when u taught me that, remember?

Jia Shin Lee said...

LOL you guys are funny, anyway why keep on tarik? sounds weird.

AsX said...

Jia Shin -> The reason was that i always suck into my mouth and then blow out; and not into my body, so Dreckker wanted me to suck the cigarette (1st 'Tarik') then breath into my lungs (2nd 'Tarik'). That's y he said 'Tarik' twice.

dreckker said...

no way lahh... you owes simply accuse me... -_____-'

AsX said...

Dreckker -> i only accuse u gay (guilty until proven innocent), this stuff got my cousin as witness!

Anonymous said...

calm down, calm down... i know u angry... haha... flesh becomes fresh... :P

AsX said...

Civic -> Ooops! Done correction! Thanks, man!

Lion in the Jungle said...

haahha the tarik tarik thing is going to sound like a blow job sooner or later hahahhaah