10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Paranormal Activities at My Working Place

I was trying to cheer someone up by telling that person ghostly incidents at my work place (Ya, I am a bit abnormal to use scary stuff to cheer people up) until I realized that maybe I should blog this incidents too!

 

The building that I am now working is never considered old but there are some strange incidents being reported. There was one case where a female janitor went into the female toilet for cleaning and ended up screaming for no specific reason. It was like she saw something illogical and went mad momentarily (Maybe the sh*t was talking to her)! The janitor was then reassigned to other place; and could not be found after that…. maybe mental institute or what. So what really happened inside the toilet, no one really knows, except those from higher management. But their lips are sealed!

 

I worked in a restricted lab that only accessible by certain people. The lab was decorated with lots of security cameras, so we always would turn to the security when things gone missing within the lab. Strangely, the security guards never once let us view the tapings. They would only release the result of the investigation to the manager. This raised my suspicion because some of us who worked late ever experienced strange happening such as seeing a shadowy figure sitting at one corner (from the corner of our eyes) that disappeared when we turned our heads; a white sheet that sort of flew pass then disappeared at the blink of an eye; the sound of our security enabled entry door open and shut with no one entering the lab. At first, it was thought that the mind was playing tricks but when more of us comparing notes and found the similarity, it did raise the hair from the back of our skin!

 

So is that why security did not allow us viewing the footage from the CCTV?  I guess I would never know the answer till one day I become someone important. However I would like to share one clip about a schoolboy who caught ghost from his camera. This incident was reported in the newspaper.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know u r very depressed lately. I see that u always skip lunch lately and occasionally put ur head on the table and sleep. U seem dun talk much also. I think tis might be the lowest that i've seen from u, and yet u still try your best 2 cheer someone up. Tat person must be very important to u!

AsX said...

Wow, a stalker!

Lion in the Jungle said...

bro are you having a period as per what mr Anonymous said?

AsX said...

No lar... where got? Just early menopause.. :P

dreckker said...

wuahh... secret admirer konon...

dreckker said...

and btw, who was the one you tried to cheer up with ghost stories ahh?
I agree with anonymous... that person must be important...

just a side note: were you the one lying?? ;)

AsX said...

dreckker -> secret admirer? where got? later it was a guy ler? Lying? where where?

Lion in the Jungle said...

dreckker, our good friend here doom dy la, any idea about the road trip still? I'll be having dinner with Han later can discuss further from there

Unknown said...

He on diet. so he skip lunch. =P

AsX said...

Ya, too fat dy.. dun wan to end up like dreccker... :p

dreckker said...

wtf... i'm going on a diet liaw... hmmpphhh.....

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Go look at my next entry, then u decide then...

sharing.what.i.think said...

Me heard female janitor still works in the building.