10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank You, Readers!

I had received people saying that they liked my blogs, but never once I saw people leaving comments on other’s blog saying so:

Since I could not contact him to thank her personally (the address showed a dead link). Therefore I would like to express my gratitude to her as well as all the readers and friends out there for letting me share my comments, words from the heart or even scolding towards some people. Thanks a million, you know who you are!

 

With this, I would be fighting for more privileges just for my readers! Again, thanks a lot!

5 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

syok liao ler got ppl give compliment, anyways just drop by at my blog her link is next after yours... then you can thank her personally

AsX said...

Lion -> Yeah, thanks man! Done that! Btw, did she say it for real or just wanna make u jealous?

Lion in the Jungle said...

you find out~

Afzan said...

uuh, i missed this entry. Ya la.. i like to read ur blog. so funny n always updated. I hv some prob with my internet connection so can't put ur link on my blog yet. huhu. so, i hv to open lion's blog 1st, then click on ur link. ahaha. (yg ni lagi buat Lion jeles.)

AsX said...

Afzan -> Thanks for the comment. Will always try to keep you entertained :). And again, thanks a million for always reading my blog :).