10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cheated by Ham Sandwich

Sometimes when I was too busy with work, I would just go to my office cafeteria and get myself sandwiches, just to buy some time for me to work on my stuff.

 

Strangely, the ham sandwich always tasted weird. I could taste the meat on first bite but the taste seemed fading out on every next bite. Usually I would ignore that because I was too busy.

 

On one occasion, I got curious and checked it. Damn! I got cheated by the looks, such a stingy seller!

 


Not going for ham sandwich in the future! Now it makes me wonder, are they using a real egg for the egg sandwich? The egg might not from a real chicken….

7 comments:

foongpc said...

Haha! You didn't check when you eat it every time?

Btw, check out my post The Haunted Penang Hotel based on my Penang trip a few years ago : )

AsX said...

foongpc -> Unfortunately.... Nope!

Lion in the Jungle said...

the egg made of plastic?

ooohh.... somebody's b*tching!

AsX said...

Lion -> Nah, egg is okay, whether it was from chicken egg, i dunno lar. Bi*ching? Since when? Hehe

Bean 阿豆 said...

don't ever buy the sandwich again.. hehe

AsX said...

Bean -> Dun ever go to that mart again.. hehe

RealGunners said...

ur company cafe so kiam siap 1 meh... probably just the sandwich la.. u shd try portuguese tarts or the.. the.. wat its called ah.. the green color kuih with coconut sugar inside 1.. they not bad..