10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo Collection: Queensbay Model Search (Female Session)

As promised on my previous entry, I managed to get a lot of photos from a cameraman. If you would like to thank him for the photos, let me know and I shall pass the message to him. Feel free to click onto the photos for better resolution. These photos occupies 100Mb++ of my storage space! L

Sorry that i need to remove some of the photos because it was not nicely taken.

The waiting period…..






The moment of 1 minute fame….






















































This girl is cute, my favourite of all!



This is the girl that i think will win this competition.... so mesmerizing!

No comments: