10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Flashy Flashy (Exposed)

What would you do if you see a guy which his zipper open?

  1. Go to tell him?
  2. Hinting him by saying “Hey Man, the bird is loosed!
  3. Hinting him by pointing at that location?
  4. Shouting out loud and hinting him at the same time by saying “Hey! It’s red Renoma!”
  5. Do nothing, hope he would notice soon.

 

I had an incident when I went for dinner at a food court on Saturday. There was a girl who sit so clumsily that she exposed her panty. It almost blinded me! 

For a while, the food I was enjoying was so bright! I could not avoid the sight because it was right in front of me… I felt like it was staring at me!

 

For a while I asked myself, should I go and tell her? But her boyfriend was beside her. So I better don’t risk my life.

 

The only way I could help is blogging it and reminds all girls to sit properly next time. Don’t spread out your legs… unless you need to. =p And guys, always check to make sure the 'door' stays closed, okay?


9 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

so wat color? hahhahaha

but i understand sometime how annoying it can be...

AsX said...

Lion -> Color? I would not surrender (*hinting*) to such question! Ya, it was staring at me!

Lion in the Jungle said...

but that fella sit also like damn 'cho loh' like that la.. hahaha

AsX said...

That guy? Nah... or u mean the girl?

dreckker said...

waliew... so daring taking pictures of exposed panty/pussy ahh...

Lion in the Jungle said...

the female la

AsX said...

dreckker -> i dun want to but it was exposed for so damn long that i cannot stop my hand. Somemore, in front of me!

Lion -> Yeah, she is.

Lion in the Jungle said...

no camel toe ar?

AsX said...

Lion -> Hey! Wat the.....