10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unwanted Pressure at Signing Up Application Form

Yeah, economy is really bad. It’s so bad that when you signed up anything at a road show, lots of people would be guiding you. This poor guy should be under enormous pressure when filing up the application form. I could imagine that every word he wrote would be like signing a death form.

I remembered when the economy was good and I was wearing shabbily (I enjoyed being low profiled all the time), no one would even bother to entertain me, especially when I walked pass those credit card promoters. I could see them branding me as ‘Poor Guy’ on my forehead. Hmm… but I guess I am really a poor guy after all. But lately, as long as you are a human, they would be trying their chances on everyone. Economy is really bad now!

No comments: