10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Embarrassing Shopping?

If you are a guy and your girlfriend or sister or mother requested you to buy sanitary pad, would you do it? Yeah, I understand that it is a complicated stuff – Wing, no wing, panty liner, regular, maxi, night and etc. But would you go to the feminine hygiene section and try to slowly select through the racks and probably being stared by those of different species – woman?

 

How about if you are a girl, would you be going to the birth control section and buy a pack of condom? Do you consider this as embarrassing?




These questions crossed my mind when I saw Guardian displaying disposable underwear for sales on the walkway. Some people are too embarrassed to flip through them, not to mention opening it up and see the actual size! 

Except for Gokuson who was desperate to get one for his Japan trip!

No comments: