10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sorry for not Updating

Hi! Sorry for no update in these few days. My mind has been triggered in a confusion state lately. Something that I thought was deeply buried inside my mind has resurfaced again. This time I need to find a way to deal with it. Hopefully it is once and for all.

 

In addition, work is killing me; actually it is killing almost everyone in my department. I guess it is because of less resources and more tasks, making everyone doing more than one person’s job portion. At least, this could keep my mind from being confused for a while.

 

There are also some personal housing stuffs to deal with. Yeah, I seemed like being overload with stuff. Hopefully when weekend comes, I could rest my mind for while. Let see how it goes.

 

Stay tune. I would blog again on weekends…. I hope..

No comments: