10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Baby.... Ellesse Watch

I finally got a new watch! 

It was not a branded one and at first I thought that it was a girl’s watch because the brand name is ‘Ellesse’. I was thinking, “Is it me or girls starting to wear guy’s type of watch? Maybe I am really out of fashion already”. My thought was corrected by the person in the advertisement and it was a guy… a straight guy – Jay Chou!

 

Comparing from my previous watch it was way cheaper and plus the 60% discount, I felt that it was worth spending. But as long as I like it right? Somemore there is one year waranty period... 

 


See? It looked great…maybe until I broke it then I shall complain again (I am clumsy at times).



8 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I wish I can have one too
But my budget not allowed me to do so

Anonymous said...

err...
jay chou not straight..
he just so gay.

丁丁 said...

I am wondering do you ask the sales person to bark when you buying the watch?

AsX said...

Tian Chad -> u have a nice camera what. All budget has gone there, right? I don't afford a nice camera..

Anonymous -> Now i need to reconsider to get wear it.. :(

AsX said...

Thinking -> i should do that.. i forgot! Damn!

dreckker said...

aiyoo... you should have bought the one shown in the poster... looks way better lehh....

ellesse... wtf man... sounds like pusssieee lah....

and city chain watches even though they give you 60%, still fucking cutting you throat... -___-'

AsX said...

Dreckker -> Nah, still love mine... Btw, Kuching got City Chain?

dreckker said...

at Spring leh... but the price during sales that time was still cut throat level compared to Ocean Watch at Tun Jugah...