10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How I Find Time to Blog?

My driver was early today, very early. The hotel staff called me at 7am, saying my driver has arrived. At first I thought that it was my fault, maybe there was a Daylight Saving or Indian-Light Saving stuff that I was not aware of. So I called back the driver to know whether I had booked everything wrongly or not. And it turned out that he was just simply early ( 1 hour, wow!).

So, saluting Bangalore Driver of the year award.


Every working day, I need to sit inside the taxi for about an hour, while my taxi driver fought through the traffic jams. The traffic condition here is pretty bad because the distance from my hotel to my working place is less than 20km. Just look at the traffic and listen to the honking sound, it i were to drive, i would reach my working place stressed!


Well, this is how I find time for my blog. Anyway, I will find time to record down Bangalore most familiar sound next time – Endless honking sound.

No comments: