10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lunch: Indian Food

Today I took a bold move and had my first Indian meal in Bangalore. But it was not any street food, it was from café at my working place. However I exploded the toilet just now because of stomach upset. I guess whatever that went in have to go out. Hopefully by tomorrow everything will be okay….hopefully.

The Indian food in the café looked very disgusting, but taste better than any Indian food in Malaysia.


(Above: For me, whatever went in, came out EXACTLY)

Anyway, this is the first time I had rice since I arrived Bangalore. And I finished all my vegetables! *applause* (Maybe it was the vegetable that upset my stomach, I’m a carnivore!)


(Above: Now you see it; Below: Now you don’t)


I went back to the café for tea break too! And tried a food which I didn’t know the name. (It’s not my fault; my Indian-Malaysian friend also did not understand what the guy said) The taste? It was a bit sweet, a bit sour, spicy and cereal-like crunchy (think of it… hey it tasted like my expired-rotten-wasabi-biscuit!)


Anyway, I finished all of them…..

…and ended enjoying the scenery in my hotel toilet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made bangalore seem to be such a frightful place to go.. :P
Next time I think everyone will bring their own food there...

AsX said...

Actually, I brought some cup noodles here just in case. The restaurant outside is good but expensive.

Maybe it takes time for my stomach to get used to Indian food. By then, maybe my stomach will reject Penang food :p

Anonymous said...

I will be going to India in 2 weeks time... I will make sure I bring along cup noodles =.="

AsX said...

And some medicine too, just in case.

Remember my advice post in "I brushed my teeth wrongly".