10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Be Home (Happy Chinese New Year)

This is my dinner, my everyday dinner. Just a polystyrene box with rice, meat and vegetables. It is nothing special, just some food to fill up my stomach. Since my family is far away, this is what I get which is closest to home-cook meal.

Some people take it for granted - meals which are cooked with love and food that taste happiness. Some even thought it is a luxury to eat outside everytime, thus not appreciating home-cook meal; whereas some has been waiting for the day where he or she could dine happily with their family members.

 

In this special occasion, I would like to remind all to be home, be with your love ones and enjoy the family reunion dinner. Try to feel the happiness, warmness and togetherness in a family, because for some they just could not make it.

 

Happy Chinese New Year to all! And enjoy your holiday! I might not be updating my blog these few days.

(Trying to use another approach to send my warmest greeting to everyone)

2 comments:

dreckker said...

waliew.... wad's up with the emo post???

AsX said...

Just some creativity, bro.... :P