10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Volleyball, My Love

Taking a break from blogging on my Australia trip and blog something I love. 

This is my left hand. Notice anything strange?

 

Look closer, the thumb is badly bruised!

The cause? Volleyball session!

Even after the session, I received a message from Cath.

No matter how I am physically bruised or even emotionally bruised, I still love it very much…. I mean the volleyball session (not Cath, just in case someone want to point out something).


I even purposely bought a pair of shoe from Australia to play volleyball.

 

My interest started when I was in Transition (Pre-Form 1) and my school team was one of the best in Kuching (and there were some pretty girls too!). Since the attraction was there, I joined the volleyball club. It was training, training and training. I am not ashamed to say I was so fit that I had 8-packs of muscle at my abs! But the downside was I looked like a drug addict! (Try guessing which one was me in the photo!Nobody got it on first try!).

 

I quitted the school team by the end of Form two to focus on my studies, but I’m proud to say that I managed to become the club president and vice captain at that year. 

So, more than 10 years later, I am re-introduced to the volleyball court again, and my love is still here. But this time, I seem to lose all my skill, stamina, and timing and to make it worse, I am twice my size!

To make thing even worse, Cath seems to play better than me even she is half the height of most guys! Shame on me!

 

But I don’t mind about all this, as long as I have fun playing my favorite “sissy sports” (Someone said this, so volleyball players you know what to do).

 

By the way, the volleyball court was also the place I had my first conversation and photo shoot with Cannas

…and Cath! So, should say the place our friendships start.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that choon yee very tall la.

AsX said...

You too short lar... and this was ur complain yesterday, remember? No worry i am short too... sigh...

AsX said...

dreckker, i was asking around and no one got it right! But those who knows me since young, sure got it right lar. Maybe i'll blog about primary school next time. Btw, wat ball are u refering?

Lion in the Jungle said...

Cath.. which ball of mr AsX are you refering to? damn confusing la