10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Welcome 2009!

It was a fun and exciting rollercoaster ride! A look back into my 2008:

  • I started this blog after receiving some requests and positive feedbacks from a department event where I was one of the editors; and since I was going India for business trip for the first time I could use the blog to update my family and friends on my conditions there. Two birds one stone!
  • I got to know bloggers cum pretty girls, Cath and Cannas, and then indirectly Gunner!
  • I had best friends turned enemies but also friends with growing trust! Thank you for an exciting 2008, friends!
  • I learnt to stand up against my bosses, so bosses, don’t play play ah!
  • I learnt to be more courageous in expressing my feeling, although the outcome was not that good.
  • I started to involve more in organizing department activities, learning more on program planning and crisis control.
  • I traveled 3 countries - China (April), India (August) and Australia (December)….CIA?!
  • My best friends (20+ years) became my drinking buddies!

 

So, what’s next? Change! Change for the better, like what I did for the layout of my blog.  The starting of a brand new me! Anyway, these are what I expect to do or happen in year 2009:

  • Able to firmly decide my final destination in life; after that start planning to move into next chapter of my life.
  • Able to mentally and emotionally let go things that lead to nowhere
  • More volleyball… weeeee!
  • Start learning financial, management and technical stuffs for work and life purpose.
  • Enjoy life more and blog more! Yeah!
  • I wish Chelsea becomes Champions as well as Ferrari takes both Driver and Constructor Championship.
  • Finally, I wish everyone in great health and faster economy recovery!

Hello 2009!

(First time blog without any pictures! Sorry, yeah?) 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happpppppyyyyy New Year!!!

AsX said...

Yeah, happy 2009! Weeee.....

Anonymous said...

Hope all ur wish come true other than Chelski being champion. MU WTF!!!

Anyways, Happy New Year 2009 dude.


-G-

RealGunners said...

don't play so much volleyball la.. volleyball are for girls la..

in my school, there's a few sissies that we call 'volley'/'thailand'.. u know that movie.. xx打排球?

AsX said...

G, Happy new year to you too! Still waiting for Chelsea to become champion.

Gunner, you mean the Ironladies right? If i can be that slim, i dun mind being sissy a bit. Hey, hold on, u never meet me before. I am sissy one you know? Gay somemore!

Now i know i should invite who to watch EPL match: G (MU), Gunner (Arsenal), how about Cath? MU too?