10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pre-Chinese New Year BBQ

Not in a good mood lately. It’s affecting my life and my motivation to work. So, I hide myself in my cubicle and do some blogging; while trying to clear my mind up. Hope blogging happy stuff could at least cheer me up.

It’s almost Chinese New Year, so my department again organized a Pre-CNY BBQ; but this time at E’s (E=MC² remember?) new house. I will let the photos do the talking. Not in a mood to write much.

The stove was built by MC. As for the bricks, don’t ask me where is it from….



Our God of BBQ – Superman Return DVD!


Why? Every BBQ we will use it to start the fire!


The cars parked outside E’s house!


Our pretty girl imported from Sabah, don’t get me wrong, she is from Sabah and she is my colleague.. not the other kind of girl I am talking about.


Our yummy food!


Our Pre-BBQ sate! We need to sample it to know how a cooked stuff tastes like.

My Poison – Never touch it at all!

We had YS’s BBQ Chicken, Woo Hoo!


…and E’s Spaghetti!


It was a night of non-stop eating! Yeah!

Actually there are lots of interesting people among our colleagues:


The ‘bohsia’-wannabe;

The guy who thought the guy in the magazine was his father;

The girl who would kill anyone that came 1-foot near her food;

The handicapped;

And the gays!

I was just kidding. But everyone was enjoying themselves; and with some beer, we had such photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beer is the best friend for bbq...cheers!

AsX said...

True True! Cheers!